Smart Aerial & Underground Fibre Closure
BRIGHTBOX™ is a versatile and user friendly splice & patching closure for aerial & underground FTTx applications.
Using the combs located each side, the loose tubes or microbundles can be routed directly in the organiser, but it is also possible to route each individual fibre to a splice cassette thanks to a dedicated path allowing single fibre management.
- 2 sizes :
- 144 splices
- 288 splices or patching version for 32 SC connectors
- Robust : IK09 shock resistance & IP68 water/dust protection
- Pole, wall, or manhole fixation
- Multiple flexible entry ports
- Versitile fibre routing including Single Fibre Management (SFM)
BRIGHTBOX™ also includes the latest technologies in terms of smart components… like a NFC tag in order to access the product information via smartphone, and enabling more planned features to be added in future.
- NFC tag : easy access to product information & manuals
- INFRABIRD™ compatible : optional for improved asset management and intervention tracking
The security of the network is one of our main concerns, and as an option, BRIGHTBOX™ can be equipped with locking system. This controls the access to the closure using a digital solution called Nexans INFRABIRD™ to avoid any uncontrolled or accidental opening
- Additional clamping belt available with 3 levels of security possible
- standard lock
- keyless access with mobile phone
- INFRABIRD™ with keyless access plus alerts & network monitoring
Download the leaflet below or view datasheets
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence